Posted on May 24, 2019

Professional Governmental Underwriters, Inc.

Who needs this coverage?

This protection is needed by any municipal governmental entity including, but not limited to, cities, towns, townships, boroughs, villages, authorities, special service districts and commissions. All persons who were, now are, or shall be lawfully appointed officials of the public entity, should have this coverage. Also at risk are members of commissions, boards or other units operating by and under the jurisdiction of the public entity and all employees and volunteers of such public entities.
Get quote
Message sent. We'll get back to you soon.